Value Added Tax (VAT) is a particularly complex area of taxation, and many businesses find that they are paying the wrong amount of VAT as a result.
We can help to ensure that your business is complying with the necessary regulations, while also ensuring that you pay the right amount of tax.
We can advise on all areas of VAT planning, including:
- Assistance with VAT registration
- Advice on VAT planning and administration
- Use of the most appropriate scheme
- VAT control and reconciliation
- Help with completing VAT returns
- Planning to minimise future problems with HMRC
- Negotiating with HM Revenue and Customs in disputes and representing you at VAT tribunals.
Call us today for more information on dealing with VAT.