Experienced UK Qualified Accounts/Audit Manager
We are currently seeking an experienced qualified accounts/audit manager to join our team.
The Practice was established in 1996 and we are known as RNS Business Solutions Limited, trading as RNS Chartered Accountants & Business Advisers. We are based in modern business premises in Harrow, Middlesex and we have a dedicated team of professionals looking after our clients' business and financial affairs, all of whom maintain our ethos of personal care and attention.
We are searching for an experienced UK Qualified Accounts /Audit Manager and the individual will be “hands on” with good experience from a small to medium sized practice background, dealing with owner managed businesses. The ideal Qualified Accounts /Audit Manager will be someone looking for a long-term position and who will work closely with senior management to take the business forward. They will be responsible for the completion of all aspects of client work in a timely and efficient manner ensuring all deadlines are met. They will also be responsible for ensuring our internal systems are kept up to standard.
The Qualified Accounts /Audit Manager will be managing an accounting team of approximately 12 staff.
- Competitive salary package
- Excellent career path for right candidate - potential in 3-5 years to be offered shares in the business to key people who can carry on taking the business forward.
- Varied and interesting client portfolio covering many industries and international work.
- Exciting opportunity to help build a growing and modern Practice
- Joining a Friendly team
- Excellent transport links with tube station steps away from the office
- Involved in all aspects of general practice
- Ensuring all client deadlines are met
- Supervising a team of 10 accountants (3 qualified)
- Leading audit assignments – must have good auditing knowledge
- Financial and management accounts preparation
- Corporate and personal tax
- Bookkeeping, VAT and PAYE supervision
- UK qualified ACA or ACCA
- Small to medium size practice experience preferred
- Good communication skills
- A "hands on" attitude
- Team Player
- High standard of personal presentation
- Must be entitled to work in the UK. Sponsorship is not available
We are always eager to hear from motivated and passionate individuals looking to join our team.
If you are interested in finding out more about the career opportunities available at RNS, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org