At RNS, we understand that starting up in business can be both an exciting and also a daunting prospect, with entrepreneurs often left struggling to navigate their way through a maze of regulations.
We can help you to cut through the red tape and offer expert advice and support at this crucial time in the life-cycle of your business.
We can help with all aspects of starting a new business, including:
- Deciding on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Preparing a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assessing your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establishing a good working relationship with your bank
- Completing any registration procedures with Companies House and HMRC
- Dealing with company secretarial issues
- Setting up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
RNS can help to get your new venture off to a flying start. To arrange an initial consultation, please contact us today.