The healthcare profession faces many complex, industry-specific accounting and tax issues, and it is important to have in place robust systems for managing both your finances and your practice.
RNS have the experience and the expertise to meet your needs, including an understanding of areas such as NHS reimbursements, accounting for income from various sources (including private work and hospital PAYE work), partnership arrangements, and specialist tax planning issues.
We are members of the ICAEW Healthcare Group.
We can offer expert advice in the following areas:
- Preparation of business and personal accounts
- Setting up a new practice
- Considering incorporation
- Developing your practice
- National insurance contributions
- Business expenses
- Claiming the relevant benefits and allowances
- Employment related issues
- Personal financial planning, including inheritance tax strategies
- Retirement and pension planning
Our proactive advice can help to minimise your tax liability and maximise your wealth. Call us today for further assistance.